Medication Refill Policies
1. Request for refills of medications are processed during regular business hours. No prescriptions refills on weekends and holidays. Our satellite clinic locations are only open one day a week and medications can only be picked up at those locations during those hours.
3. We charge a $8 for Priority shipping on all medications mailed to your home.
4. Please plan ahead. We require 48 hours (2 business days) notice.
- A. You should contact us atleast two (2) business days before your medication is due due to run out. If you would like your medication mailed, please anticipate that it will take 3-5 days to arrive.
- B. Please be aware that before we may refill your script, we must review your animal’s record, verify dosages and refill eligibility.
- C. If you animal is due for an appointment with us, a follow-up visit may need to be scheduled in order to refill the medication.