If you would like to meet the staff at Mass Veterinary Services, we are more than happy to come to your practice and introduce ourselves, the practice philosophy and answer any questions. Please call Lauren at 413-734-1292 to arrange a time that works best for you and your staff. We would love to meet with you!
- 24 Hour Holter Monitor
- Mail-Out Holter Monitor Service
- Holter Tape Scan and Interpretation
- Blood Pressure
- NT- Pro BNP Cardio Care Blood Test
- Litter Auscultations
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic or acute CHF
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Arrhythmias
- O2 Therapy – hospitalization – Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only
- Diagnosis and Treatment of acute and chronic systemic hypertension
- Radiology: Mass Vet Cardiology now has digital x-ray services on site!
If you have an urgent matter with one of your patients:
During Business hours:
Call the office as we may be able to see your patient that day or later in the same week.
Patient Referral Form
We do not require a referral form but would greatly appreciate a copy of the medical record at least 24-48 hours before the appointment along with the name of the referring veterinarian.